Cheese MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cheese MS

CheeseMS! A maplestory private server made by Kirby. It is based on .v53 (working on updating to .55) . There will be GM applications again in July. Read your emails you sign up ith because you will get messages about upcoming events :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wtf i got banned?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o2krzy4u
Newb
Newb

wtf i got banned?! Empty
PostSubject: wtf i got banned?!   wtf i got banned?! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:32 pm

HEY that was un-called for, gms said i was allowed to hack around + i didnt use any hacks that involved in killing monsters AND i said i was not gonna be in the event! so please unbann xTenryo!
Back to top Go down
mapleskimer
Poster
Poster
mapleskimer

wtf i got banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf i got banned?!   wtf i got banned?! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 am

o2krzy4u wrote:
HEY that was un-called for, gms said i was allowed to hack around + i didnt use any hacks that involved in killing monsters AND i said i was not gonna be in the event! so please unbann xTenryo!

I didn't ban you but You are not allowed to hack...only GMs can I"m sry for the late notice..I'll tell Kris to unban you again...
~iLag
Back to top Go down
o2krzy4u
Newb
Newb

wtf i got banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf i got banned?!   wtf i got banned?! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:49 am

Btw if i ever decide TOO hack which i know i shouldnt if this happens again.. -__- i would smega it + only for fooling around purposes.... flying? leapfrog? I know hacking is bad BUT those hacks are mere enjoyments. I dont mind if gms follow me to see if i hack for other purposes (dont make it obvious that your there. eg. killing monsters.)
Back to top Go down
o2krzy4u
Newb
Newb

wtf i got banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf i got banned?!   wtf i got banned?! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:52 am

Also I respect the gms, you dont have to ban me to stop. just say "stop hacking" and i would do so. I do not want to ruin a server but often it gets boring so i fool around like that
Back to top Go down
mapleskimer
Poster
Poster
mapleskimer

wtf i got banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf i got banned?!   wtf i got banned?! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:12 am

urgh.. I see no reason to ban ppl who is enjoying using their hacks (not vac, and godmode...etc) lyk flying hack and leap frog
If u got a problem please contact , sinsin, fuxyourmomf3(kris), Mrskeetlez and yuudai.\
Back to top Go down
o2krzy4u
Newb
Newb

wtf i got banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf i got banned?!   wtf i got banned?! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:07 pm

when will someone unban me.. -____-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wtf i got banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf i got banned?!   wtf i got banned?! Empty

Back to top Go down

wtf i got banned?!
Page 1 of 1