Cheese MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cheese MS

CheeseMS! A maplestory private server made by Kirby. It is based on .v53 (working on updating to .55) . There will be GM applications again in July. Read your emails you sign up ith because you will get messages about upcoming events :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official ShadowMS banner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mapleskimer
Poster
Poster
mapleskimer

Official ShadowMS banner Empty
PostSubject: Official ShadowMS banner   Official ShadowMS banner EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:02 am

This is the characters that will be in the banner which is currently under construction
After the banner i'm gonna make a flash album, like on the one that maplestory website has, when you put your mouse on it the pic changes (It won't be as good graphics as MS on but I'l try my best)
~Thanks to all the characters who was in this picture
~have a great day ^^

Official ShadowMS banner Maple016

EDIT: D/w If you are not in the picture, I need to take another pic for advertisement so ..Yeah..
~Thanks For Reading ^^
Back to top Go down
mapleskimer
Poster
Poster
mapleskimer

Official ShadowMS banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official ShadowMS banner   Official ShadowMS banner EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:04 am

Update: the First abnner is going to be simple, It just going to give you an Idea of what Banner type there are..Thank you
Back to top Go down

Official ShadowMS banner
Page 1 of 1