Cheese MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cheese MS

CheeseMS! A maplestory private server made by Kirby. It is based on .v53 (working on updating to .55) . There will be GM applications again in July. Read your emails you sign up ith because you will get messages about upcoming events :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuudai's out again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Yuudai
Poster
Poster
[GM]Yuudai

Yuudai's out again. Empty
PostSubject: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:47 am

Alright, his si my last time going out for a month. After that Im good until the first wednsday in july.

Going to california for 1 week, then spending time with my grandparents THE SECOND I GET HOME!!!

Leaving the house tomarrow at 2-3 pm, plane at 6-7 pm landing in california 12-1 am EASTERN ( 9-10pm Pacific.)

So, I hope you al behiave while I'm out baking myself out on the beach. Calimari anyone?
Back to top Go down
androol
Poster
Poster
androol

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:37 am

WOOOO FUN IN THE HOT CALIFORNIA SUN! its actually pretty mild here for summer, =P Calimari, hell yes. i hope its a little more.. Fresh than last time though. =D have fun, we'll see you when you get back. Might even see you around, ill be traveling a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Yuudai
Poster
Poster
[GM]Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:01 am

Yea, the calimari from boston made my tummy hurt. xD
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1288
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
inuyasha1288

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Yea he is gone fer now and our Grandparents come at late saturday night and will stay for awhile. How long they stay, I have no clue
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1288
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
inuyasha1288

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:41 am

Well, he's back now =3 That means more events, and fun o.o He'll be on momentarely now XD
Back to top Go down
[GM]Yuudai
Poster
Poster
[GM]Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:54 am

It's true. I'm back from Cali. Was Visiting Irvine, an LA Suburb.
Back to top Go down
socomro

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 pm

hey
gm wtf i was playing and then i got my account block for using a swiss cheese i was fighting doom flounder and i use a swiss cheese and i got ban im rank one on the game please help.
Back to top Go down
iAreHungry
iAreHungry

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:32 pm

Ooo have fun! i live in california lol rabbit
Back to top Go down
[GM]Yuudai
Poster
Poster
[GM]Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:30 am

socomro wrote:
hey
gm wtf i was playing and then i got my account block for using a swiss cheese i was fighting doom flounder and i use a swiss cheese and i got ban im rank one on the game please help.
Will you please just PM kris.... and Thats enough of these posts. If I come across them again, Im deleting them. Its a mirror image of a double post.

And I just came back hungry, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's out again.   Yuudai's out again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuudai's out again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese MS :: CheeseMS V2-
Jump to: